Seamen`s club is
open from monday – friday from 7pm – 10pm
Due to the current Corona situation and the small size of the Seamen`s club we can host the crew of a single ship per evening only! To arrange a visit please call us before 5 pm, thank you!
- free wifi
- money exchange
- drinks & snacks at a reasonable price
- small shop (sweets, hygiene products, souvenirs)
- karoke machine
- free shuttle service to and from your vessel to the Seamen´s club
- pastoral care
Ship visiting service
We can visit your vessel while you are in the Port of Cuxhaven:
- We bring newspapers in different languages
- You can buy Sim Cards
- Possibility to exchange money
- For Filippino seafarers: money transfer to Philippines
If you can´t go shopping due to work or if you are not allowed to leave the vessel for other reasons (like „corona-protection“) feel free to contact us. In this case we will try to get the items you need from the shop.
+49 151 511 91630
Deutsche Seemannsmission Cuxhaven
Grüner Weg 25
It is now possible for seafarers to get vaccinated against the Corona virus (Covid-19) while calling the port of Cuxhaven. If your crew are interested please ask your captain to contact your agency here in Cuxhaven. Your agency will have all the necessary information and contact details. Or else please do not hesitate to ask us.
The Seamen’s Mission in Cuxhaven offers:
- pastoral care and personal advice
- prayer and church services in German and English, also on board if desired
- free Bibles in various languages
The Seamen’s Mission Cuxhaven offers two low-cost rooms for seafarers and their relatives. It’s also possible to use the small kitchen to prepare some snacks or meals.
If you are interested in our overnight service please contact us.
Visiting seafarers at the local hospital
The Seamen’s Mission Cuxhaven looks after seafarers in the hospital. We bring the latest Newspaper from his home country, try to get in touch with the family of the seafarer and we take time to listen to his worries and anxieties.